Tuesday, December 8, 2009

BANANA REPUBLIC OF DISCRIMINATION AKA: EGYPT

My friend father in law just back from Egypt, he told me he would love to spend the rest of his life- he is retirement- in Egypt! I wondered why? What he liked there? What he could see and I couldn't’t? He gave me short clear answer
HIM: in case I’ll die there and go to hell I won’t be able to notice any differences in case the hell is not better!!
It was an idea from long time to make a series of posts to list who will be discriminated Egypt, I thought for while it will EVERYONE but still every type of people has to know what Egyptians think about them even if they say “we are friendly people love every one” those words will be correct if they add the word “pay me” in the end.
Here are some not all of types I’ll try to cover the Egyptian stereotypes about them
Arab (means the people from Arabic gulf countries)
Berber (Tunis-Algeria-morocco)
Black people (doesn’t matter where they are from even if they are Egyptians)
Christian (or any other religion than Islam even if you are Muslim practice things differently)
Disables (all types)
Foreign (usually mean Europeans and Americans)
Homosexual (the focus on feminine gays not bi and not lesbians at all as they think it’s a joke and something women practice in their spare time!)
Kids
Uneducated
Poor
Women

And anything else I’ll remember and they are many of course!
See let us start that adventure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment