Friday, November 20, 2009

People AND PEOPLE

Usually I don’t like to make a post about something just because it is a top news, that is I conceder myself is an EXEPRT in Egyptians behavior (hmm)
Any way I’ll answer the question on what I think about (Algerians/Egyptians fans violence after soccer game in Sudan 11-18-09)
I have to point out some points first
1- When the Egyptian media talks about people they mean the ELITE people not the nation or all Egyptians
2- Most of Egyptians ( I don’t generalize but it is fact) hate –yes HATE- other Arabs
3- Egyptians believe (that what message I got from almost everyone in Egypt) that all Arabs must naturally born worship Egyptians because Egyptians helped them and built their countries and blah blah blaaaaaaah( as a fact there was not even one case any Egyptian did anything for any other Arab for free )

Also I want to say I’m not going to talk about Algerians, because I’m not going to be the Arab united hero and make poem about them neither I won’t attack them as they are the evil himself.
I think all what Egyptian media claims are fake, yes fake and fake and fake, I did watch some of Egyptian TV shoe on you tube and it was amazing that people under attack (that what they said) and make an international call (I don’t have to tell you how great phone service are there) and wait on line till they allow him/her to talk and scream that they are wounded and injured badly!!!
Rania alwany (Egyptian swimmer, female) in her call from Sudan she said (I’m injured so badly in my face, all my forehead is open, I had to put t-shirts on my head, I changed 3 and have the fourth t-shirt on now, I look like farmers) she didn’t forget to discriminate the LOW people as they call them, oh yay she looks like farmers women oh my…
Now is the time of fact. 21 persons were injured with very little issues as a cause of SOME people through some rocks on ONE bus and the broken glasses made some injures,
Yes that was it, from 7000 fan in Sudan 21 get very little injured ( most of them needed a bandage only!!!!) and I don’t want to forget the swimmer herself Refused to go to any hospital and got some water to wash her face, that’s it !!!!! After she said I’m pleading from an hour!!!!!!
So here is what I know and what I totally believe, the Egyptian government sent some elite to support the team and the media from long time pushed Egyptian anger against Algerians, and at the right moment they fake that news and ALL idiots follow the wave as a flock (that I call Egyptians) and all of that because government wants that for some reason I’m not aware about, but absolutely the Egyptian government and Egyptian élite don’t have any care about people( the low or normal people as they call poor and medium class) so it’s all about élite and government push the idiot flock to that direction.
Just a silly question , why there was Not any TV reporter there to report it live and show the violence of CRIMINAL ALGRIANS as the media called them?
One guy was calling a talk show and said “we are trapped in Sudan air port but NONE is here, not any Sudanese police or clerks, lolls I can’t stop imagine that empty airport.
I’m really curios to know what was the government goal??
The medical support person in Egyptian in Sudan did a call for the live talk show and asked where the injured are, I don’t see any fighting in streets or anything? Then they cut his call!!!

To Egyptians, when you put your head in sand that doesn’t mean others can’t see you, it just mean you can’t see anything

No comments:

Post a Comment